If you love playing golf or would love to, then you should definitely consider joining a club membership because of the many perks you could get out of it. Some of those are written below:
- Play (almost) whenever you want: You can tee up more frequently with a membership because you have priority during peak playing times, which are often Saturdays and Sundays. There are even clubs that reserve their golf courses for members.,
- Golf courses are well-maintained: The upkeep of golf courses typically has high costs. But because a large chunk of membership fees are allotted for maintaining the course, as well as the facilities, the gameplay and the whole experience is more enjoyable.
- Availability of practice facilities: Those who would rather practice a specific skill, such as putting or driving, can do so at most golf clubs. There is no more need to visit other golf facilities that offer these practice grounds.
- Meet like-minded people: One of the best advantages of joining a membership is the opportunity to meet and befriend people who share your passion for the sport. Discussion and small talks can help golfers, particularly the novice ones, to learn more tips and techniques.
- Cost-effectiveness: Being a golf club member could indeed be expensive for those who play sporadically, like once every month or so. But those who play more regularly will be able to save money by paying for annual membership fee instead of paying for every round played.